9:46 AM

How to Make Yourself Happy?

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


Seems like myself were not happier then before I just type on my keyboard to search anything
that can make myself more gumbira....


[1] Maintain your health - Da kot rasanya...ideal what my BMI..=p


[2] Spend some time to rest, do not overwork - Haa....patutla rs depressed sikit pagi nih...2 keja
kedebuk on my head...yeesshhh....



[3] Do outdoor exercise regularly and appropriately - Oh yeah? I will do...later...not on my
office table tho...



[4] Love people around you. When they are happy, you will happy too. - He make me pissed off
last night..How could me happy with that?? :-(



[5] Greet people with a sweet smile - Done....senyum sn....sengih sini....pagi2 lagi..hehe


[6] Forget all unhappy events - I try okeh....I know it was my bad to think all over the
devastated things...



[7] Forgive people who hit, scold, tease, betray or cheat you - Half of it done by few minutes
ago...Thank God.. Other half? Later...Humph..



[8] Care for old people, friends and relatives surround you - Sure....I'll do it later...


[9] Do not demand too much from other people, but demand appropriately according to your
ability - Yess...It was true..I baru reject 1 work from collegeous seems my practical report,
slide x habih buat lg...muka dia masam tross...=p



[10] Do not compare with other people. Always satisfy and appreciate with whatever you are
having now. - Yup...I try again....But I want to go shopping very badly....There's nothing here!


[11] Enjoy your life. Do not waste your time on unnecessary worries and annoyances. - Yeah?
Okeh.....Baik la boss!



[12] Do not slave yourself for money - No I'm not! I slave myself in this office for the
my-ticket-to konvo..For God Sake!



[13] Plan something easy for you to achieve in a short time - What in my mind now?
Shop!Easy? Eating the very fine dining-sedapp.



[14] Spend some time to relax. Let your spiritual be in tranquility by praying to God. - Tarik
nafas....hembus.......Done!=p



[15] Recall all sweet memories that make you feel happy - Ok....Too much lar...Where I should
start..? Hehe



[16] Think positively - Positive? Negative came first in the first place...*sigh*


[17] Learn something new but do not force yourself to cultivate it- Menyulam...buat
ketupat...how is that sound?=p



[18] Create something creative, attractive and interesting to fill your house
Joke with friends - Wahh...the problem is my house was in tension mode nowadays...how?Should I be a real clown in my house?=p


[19] Share idea and opinions with other people - Always do....With my beloved cousin and my
Mr Blub...Gaduh pun share lg crita...hehe



[20] Watch your favorite movies, cartoons, soup dramas, comedies and etc - Eeee...ok...I'll do it
after this...Nyummy...Confessions of Shopaholic again...Lalala



[21] Give yourself a present- What present? What kind of thing? Dermalogica was the only
best present I had in this Limbang District..



[22] When you feel down, do self-motivation to boost your emotion up - Ok...relaxing my mind
with SPA Serenity...Hehe...



[23] Pay a visit to orphanage, old folk homes and care for people there as they need your love -
Not exist here in this kind of fully caring folk people...



[24] Be a social worker and help those who are in needs - I will help my mom angkat batu
bata...Is that acceptable?=p



[25] Make friends with other people from the world, and enrich your knowledge with their
cultures, customs and living environments - Really? I will...but how to get close with them?


[26] Stay close to the nature - I will...sleep under the trees....nyamuk gigit pon nvm..


[27] Do not kill or harm any living lives as they are as precious as human lives - Baru pas bunuh
nyamuk n semut tadi...They beat me first....I'm not guilty at all....!=p



Hehe...


Be happy everybody........

Now I will do anything that can make me happy....Source from here....

Then from my horoscope....It said that

'Unpleasant family conflicts are finally fading into the sunset now. Enjoy harmony'

Enjoy!!

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe