10:51 AM

I am....

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


Weekend? Hurmph… Nothing much I have done for this weekend and I am not going anywhere! Damn it..LOL . Its ok then… Obviously even though I’m going anywhere there’s no wayang….no entertainment.. =p

So… what have I done? Haha… Let me laugh myself first before you all laugh at myself.. I read for the Encyclopedia! Gosh….~

You should proud of yourself...Hehe..


Hehe.. I know that sound a bit ‘poyo’ but that is the reality.. I have nothing to read seems my sister have return my story books and she’s not borrowed any.. Bush!! Bush!! Hehe


Encyclopedia such a boring book.. Seriously.. I just read Chapter 7: International World. Why I’m so interested with this chapter? Because I remember one of my pal@ ex-lover? I don’t know.. He studied at RSCI Ireland and futher his studies at Penang last year.. Hurm… Ingatkan dah abis tentang dia..Chewah… Then I found a blogger that study at that place too..If I’m not mistaken Aida.. Is it? Sorry if you studying at the other place… I read the International map for Ireland … Hehe.. (ni lh nama nya xde kerja cari kerja…) What I got from the information in the book is; the capital = Dublin, National Day : 17th March ( St Patrick’s Day), for the tourist features you can found it at = Macgillicuddy’s Reeks; Wicklow mountains; Galway Ban and Aran Islands; Blamey Stone. That’s it tat I can tell and the rest is common info. Geeeeee…..


Stop talking about that encyclopedia before I’m being so psycho here. Oh???

I can barely keep still for my excitement this evening. I really hope my cousin safely return to her house today and I can get my stuff from her..

I saw this thing in Cleo yesterday... But I don't remember what month is that Cleo.. I think I wanna give a try to this thing...But I don't know either this thing will work out or not....anybody have ever used this one can share with me??

*sigh*...


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe