9:10 PM

Fall in love with Polo

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Recently I couldn't take my eyes on Polo collection including their handbag, watch, and even their perfume caught my nose too..=p

For some people out there, maybe they think Polo Collection is not a big deal for them because their price is not going to make a big hole in their pocket.

But for me the brand itself makes me tempting, flattered and of course gatal tangan nak beli!

OMG..

For this 2 months I bought these 2 items from Polo collection;

[1] Polo Club Watch


Mine is white color..Image from Google of course..

[2] Polo handbag

This kind of pattern but mine got Polo keychain on the zip and wider than this..

Sorry for not uploading the original picture..I'm kinda lazy as* here to take pic and transfer everything...Leceh..

This is not a healthy activity tho..

Hihi...If this is the only thing that can makes me happy why not??=p

*Evil grin*

Ada banyak lagi items dalam Polo collection...But enough for now..

Till then...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe