1:37 PM

Run Away!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

What a day....

Pegi minta Half Day utk ari ni...Berjaya..

I told my GM I got an emergency..

Kuang3x..It's just I need to entertain my Mr Blub before he left for outstation at Sabah..

So sad..When I'm going to see him after this..He might be very busy-super busy..

My eyes caught up on Suri; Katie Holmes + Tom Cruise daughter..Gosh...

Time files so fast man..Tap Tip Tup dah besar! Ada ke budak makin tua makin kecik?=p


I don't know how old is she but she ain't no other baby girl out there..Cute!

Paling penting she loves to wear high heels! I feel like a loser..Hehe She just 3 yrs old but know how to fashion herself..=p

Ke mana tumpah kuah...Betl x?? Super cute...Nyummy...

YAWN....

That's all for today...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe