9:39 PM

Weekend with frens

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

I'm so happy today (eventho there's something or maybe someone ruined my mind this week) after met with my college mate; best friends at U..

It was really a blast and turn on my mood for the whole day because even though we just spend time at shopping mall but at least the person beside you makes you happy..The place never count in the first place right?

*Sigh*

I spent a lot today..I just flew up all money which I don't realized where it comes from..Haha..From angpow perhaps..

God..Let pictures tell the stories....


Yes I know..it was really a high heel..~=p

Her name was Theresa and she was really my friends forever...=p

Sorry for the 'Diva' ring..we decided to minum2 dan ngumpat2 at Sushi King nyummy

Ok..this is my lovely colleague; Ina..I think I did mention about her a lot here in my blog..So lucky ar you cheecky-meeckey-mouuseey=p

She was really a good listener..Even though she just met with Theresa but she can cope with other person..Nice isn't it?

Thanks to Body Perfect's facial cleanser..My face get improvement la..LOL

Motif gamba utk menunjukkan cincin itu...Kuang3x..

That's it...Important thing of the outing is apart of being moron lately, hardcore, and stupid worker, there's a value of love from friends of course..That makes me release my tension..No need SPA or facial treatment, or maybe massage session..

Damn...So tired and till then goodnite...

Hargailah kawan anda sebab? We never knew a guy / your lover cheated at you one day and in the end who you will end up too? Your friends...Right?

I love both of you and all my friends..

Chow

2 Drag some ideas:

Azureen Azlan said...

GORGEOUS nya kasut tu! sukaaa :D

Ms Coci~ said...

Hihi..Very comfortable tau!!TQ

Subscribe