6:06 PM

Sign Up at Body Perfect

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Tooot...

Hi...Happy Chinese New Year!

And of course Happy Valentine too~

For me I won't celebrate both because I'm not at Sarawak (which the feel of CNY in KL was totally different) and my Mr Blub not here and no Valentine day for us..

It's ok then..Everyday is loving day for us..

Back to the topic above!

Damn it..Rasa tidak percaya dengan kejadian semalam....Apa yang telah ku lakukan!

I was signed up for the facial packages including 10 sessions..Which cost me RM4500! Plus I bought their product for cleanser RM185 last night..

Gosh..It might be big hole in my account isn't it?

I'm just speechless...Surprise and excited when I saw their advertisement in magazine about the Eczema treatment..

It's not because I'm having a bad,bad and bad face problems but I just wanna give a try..

And of course we cannot run from this thing..OMG..I just agreed with them..

Luckily I always have my lovely friend beside me; encourage me, supporting me sampai kan dia pon sign up sekali...Kuang3x....But she took different package from me; she don't have crucial problems like me tho..

Oh....What a night..Yeah I know this thing sound like an absolute cow..Without discussion with him; which involve a big amount I finally putting some fire on him..

He was absolutely mad with me last night!What on earth are you thinking??

Opp...Oppp...Wait...Chyoto Mattekudasai sayang...

"So...Before this I never ask for jewelery, expensive watch, Guess, Gucci or whatsoeva..Please this time and this is the only thing I want for this time being that I really need you to consider.."

For him 4K ++ is a big amount...Did he remember before he bought 2 new ( for us) handphone cost him 4K? Damn it..

But in the end you know who will win this thing right?

*Blink* Blink*

Just do whatever you want la...Yes! That the final words from him...

For me; Berani buat berani tanggung la labu...~~


Belian malam iteww...Plus they gave us sticker parking by jockey..Wee

Please be understand...I wont take this if my face not as bad as moron...No..I hope it's not..But I don't like see my own face in mirror lately...Because of this..


It was getting worst you know! But based on the Chief Manager Beautician at Body Perfect it was burn because of the product that I used..Damn..

And she gave me new product to try...Hopefully pas ni muka aku x itam abis..Hihi...So scary..

I miss my face before...So cute! Hihi...Perasan...But true..I want to change and throw away this thing...

So better throw away some money and take it as investment right? Man will never understand..So pity

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe