8:13 PM

Lalala

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Just because I have nothing to do this holiday ( 4 days for God's sake!) plus all my friends spending their time with their family and love I'm kinda love updating my blog more and more...

Tomorrow is 14th Feb which is; Valentine day...

To be frank there's a small intention in my heart to celebrate the day but he's not here..And out of sudden I miss my old friend..

She was here in peninsular but not in KL..

I wish she was here...And I won't put a fight to her since I'm kinda need her for my entire of life..

Sayang untuk melepaskan orang yang kita sayang...It's true...Now I'm really regret for breaking her heart...And I'm really truly sorry...

Ok..Please change the mood=p

The question is; What makes a man fall in love to you?

In my side I only have few answers;

[1] He might be love at first sight to me last 4 years..

[2] I always show my love to him not only in words but in action too.. I mean eye contact, touching, pinching, n etc..

[3] Smile...Whenever I'm not smiling he will automatically turn into a very gloomy face..I just don't get it..

[4] Sayangi dia sepenuh hati bukan kerna harta, paras rupa, dan versatil.. Be honest with him everytime he's not wearing a proper shirt, shaving dan paling penting mulut berbau..

[5] Text him I Love You when I was really busy and don't have time to chit chat with him..

[6] Because I love him too...It's simple..He won't be more happier if I said I'm not in love with him anymore..And he rather died and jobless if I left him..

*Sigh*

Jiwang punya entry...Ciss..

But I was really agreed with this statement;

"To have a successful relationship, both of you need to know each other's weaknesses as well as strengths.."

Betoi kan...Biarlah dia boroi, itam dan x hensem...But he got his strength in mind..Got plenty of planned in future..At least I found matured guy..

I miss him a lot...!~~

Hurm...Crap...

Stop...Sila berhenti...Kuang kuang kuang...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe