7:37 PM

I'm the one who planned, he's the 1 who step onto it!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Grrrr...

Jelezz lagik.!

Hubby went to KL Tower tonite just because he got dinner with his client..

Firstly he said the dinner was at Crown Hotel but the events was changed..Grrr

Still remember with my previous-previous post? I want to surprise him and having dinner at there but I cannot proceed the idea just because I know he will find out..It's not going to be a surprise tho..!

Hurm...Abaikan...Let him happy for this moment..~


Da lama x tempek my pic here..Tadaa...
Just came back from Kota Damansara (again) and did some pothole in my wallet..Gross..

That equipment is for my long term health checking...Since like I'm having up and down blood pressure I decided to buy the blood pressure monitoring at Guardian..



Image from Google
Aih..Pe nak buat...Dah tua nak..

And I have tried the equipment...I'm health as horse what...But..Why I felt dizzy...Nak pitam and bla bla bla??

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe