10:01 AM

I am in Black!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Today because I felt very very lazy to iron my baju kurung, blouse and whatever so I decided to wear anything that can't make me going downstairs and do some iron thing..=p

So I pop into my mom's room, my sister's room and found nada~

Hehe...Instead of wearing other's clothes then I usha my own luggage... Still unpack since came back from KL=p Sorry for that... Ngeh2

Then I found my black blouse, my soft trousers and took my sister's tudung hitam...

Tadaa....



...



.....




.......



I will say that I'm very poyo today....grin*

So today....I am really filled with inspiration...Inspiration to finish my Shopaholics and sisters book.. It was so damned interesting you know....

Erm...my boos was not around today... So I think I need to be in Library whole day...surfing internet...As long as it can makes me really happy....

I really cannot bear myself for keeps distance with internet line=p

When will my cousin come back? I really need to talk to her...

*sigh*

Talk about her....I will tell ya about her..

We have same ages...which is will be 23 yrs old this year? (Old enough?not yet...) She is my cousin + my bestfriend since we are kindergarten.. Are we??

She graduated from UPM in Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science.. And now she was in KL heading for her SPA interview.... Goodluck maiya!

I hope she can answer all the Datuk, Dato, and Tan Sri's questions..... *sigh*

What else?

I don't know...maybe I can talk about her later....Hehe..


So this is My Beloved Cousin and her name is Maria....

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe