10:04 AM

Angie appearance!~

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Tengok gamba Angelina Jolie with Hubby ; Brad Pitt... So charming and gorgeous.. Actually damn pretty!


I don't know why....But I love Angie... The way she stand, her fierce face, the way she smile... Hey! I'm not lesbian k.... Just.....

I love the way she handled her life....

*sigh*

=p

I am fasting today....to replaced my previous lor....

So tired and if you all want to know what I am looking now it was Air Asia' s menu in flight.. I don't know why I like them down to earth. Love to purchase the food in flight. I don't know! I know it because the fruit is seedless.. The chicken is boneless... And the rice is very nyummy too..... Huhu

Stop thinking about food otherwise your fasting will be broke down.. Huh... You can check it out here... Plenty of choices and if you all Pre-Book it, then it will be more cheaper=p
Sounds like an advertorial..=p

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe