10:18 AM

Valentine's Day~

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Well....well...well....

Bole Sambut ke Valentine's Day ni? Ermm...X tau la...

I don't think so this day should be celebrate or not...For me...No need to celebrate cause....

My Bf was far far far away from me,...What;s the point ryte? Ngeh....ngeh...

Hurm...

Today is Saturday.. There is no plan for today yet..Like usual.. Cooking, eating, reading books, playing games and etc...


How about my other frens huh? Are they working? I don't think so...If they do, then congrate to them...*sob*=p

I nak bunga.....Dahla x dpt bunga...Huhu...I miss that bouquet of flowers...

Erm...

My last roses from him..=p..Last but not last forever..after finish my L.I I will be an evil vs devil again...better than let him finish his money to his beloved car..huh=p

Actually, no need to celebrate the Valentine's Day if you don't want too...Yeah I know...Our Islamic does not encourage us to follow the celebration...Fine with that...So...Lets just assume our love day is everyday...ryte?

Just say I Love You everyday to him....

ok?Hehe...
*sigh*

I just miss everybody in my memories...I Love my Girlfriends so much....I love my Boyfriend so much...Hehe..

I can't wait for my BF post the book of PS I Love You to me next week...Its good to let him shopping alone...Then I can ask him to buy anything...Greeeeeeeek....

Oklah everybody...chow dulu...daa

Love ya All!

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe