10:14 AM

Nokia 5800

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


So bosan with my HP... I want to try new brand of Nokia....

I don't like this kind of hp actually. Very leceh to taip2 msg especially when we need to type it very fast like when I'm driving...

But....

Ermm...=p
It is an XpressMusic series phone, which emphasizes music and multimedia playback. That is why I'm really interested with it...

When I'm going to have it? *sigh*~

*blink*blink*

I'm not so sure about the price...and I'm pretty sure that this hp is not release yet in Limbang. So sad....Hehe

Its a touchscreen handphone. A prototype of this handset was seen in the 2008 Batman movie, The Dark Knight, as well as Britney Spears' US #1 hit Womanizer, and Christina Aguilera's Keeps GEtting's Better music videos.

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe