1:34 PM

Busy!=p

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Erm....

For the first time in my industrial training time...I've been so busy...
Y???

I don't know but I really don't understand too what happened to my work superintendent today. He asked me if I'm still in his section (Building Development). Yup... I answered it confidently..=p

After few minutes he came in then asked me to do the taking off for the retaining wall for the current project...

Yeark!!! Oh my God... Some stones kedebuk on my face...=p

I just felt very sad and touching... I thought he ignored my existence since last 2 month=p

Its ok then. I will work hard because after he gave me the task, he explained a lot to me.. He teaches me and even showed me the calculation from the previous project. He is so sweet=p

Stop talking about that! Hehe...

Even though I have a lot of work to do... Yet I still spend little time to blogging. Cause I think only here I can express my feeling... What I feel and what I inspire...=p


My messy desk for today..How bout tomorrow? Next week?=)
Oh ye....
Yesterday I went to long house dekat ulu Limbang nih..
Followed uncle under water work department. They all survey brp umah existed, brp culvert, sesco line... Then proposed to HQ nak buat pipeline...
Kesian dorang xde pipe lg..

Umah panjang yang aku kunjungi...
Tuai rumah( Ketua Rumah) dia...
Banjir dekat Limbang mmg worse...Ujan sokmo!

Kaki ku yg bengkak....Actually x bleh minum caffein (Nescafe, Coffe, etc) But that day kt rmh pjg kna idang nescafe. X kan x minum kn?Ape plak org ckp...Then minum la...Siap abiskan 2 gelas...hehehhe

That's all from me for today=p

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe