9:50 AM

Better Change it~

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |



Hi everyone…

Seems like I always end up with something contains in my blog, then I will start to write something that really content=p

We have faced 49 days for this 2009. And I’m getting older and older every year..

What goals did I have achieved for the rest of my life? I dun know.. There’s a lot. .

But its good if we can talk about the future rather than talk about the past..Ryte?

Hurm..

This month I have read a lot of books.. And I have shown a picture at my previous entry..

Just now I borrowed 3 another books;

1] Glamour by Louise Bagshawe

2] The Heartbreaker by Carly Philips

3] Kau Kekasihku by Anis Ayuni

My goals for this month:

- I can handle my industrial training time wisely rather than melepak at library… *sigh*


- Drink plenty of crystal clear water


- Increased my finance


- I can get my stuff from my BF asap=p

Today is Batik Day and I really obey it by wearing my Batik today=p

Y look so 'jahat'?=p

..........


There's a rumors that said about big snake in Sg Rajang. I don't know whether it true or not. But I think I will just ignored about that....Because I know..Deeply I think about it and I will facing with insomnia problem=p

See??Hurm...

Huh...


Blue for desperate housewives day~

.........


Recently I felt like David Cook is the most gorgeous, handsome, marvelous man...I don't know.. watch him through American Idol in You Tube makes me sick...He have a very good looking...


*sigh*


Please don't imagine to get a man that handsome like him because you will not get it! Ok?=p


It's him...:-) If he finds out he must killed me...Its ok=p..So Sorry...hehe

It's ok if I can't have David Cook...This man also can la...He does not expert at making fun of me...he is not that kind of romantic...But...because of himself...always followed my orders...what I want I will get...IMMEDIATELY=p


And I think I will be a great great great Queen Control=p


Haha....Crap...LOL!!!




0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe