11:34 AM

Blub

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Teng......teng......

Today is? Wednesday....On Friday we all pegi KK...My sister wedding reception at One Borneo Ballroom...

*Sigh*

Penat mengemas x abih g....Huh...

Masa ni la my strength of mentality & physically obviously appeared..

Arghhh....bila nak abis..

Tired man....Hurm...I know my own self esteem makes me feel strong...Feel like Incredible Hulk...But..Ermm..

Although I'm going to fly to KL this friday but fyi I haven't told my father yet about my trip to KL..

I know what you're thinking, who was I kidding??

The only reason why I'm not telling him yet because I know my explaination about this trip will ended with dissapointed, and in the end I'm the only one that feel the unhappy life. So..just tell him 2 hours before flying..=p

I hope he will understand that his daughter eventually wanted something more committed in her life..

My eyes caught up with a book by Esther Blum entitled: Eat, Drink, and Be gorgeous...Have anyone read it??

"Life is really too short to be on a diet" (Yeah...I'm totally agreed!=p) "Yet we assume that diets will help us on the path to gorgeousness."

This is the diet book for real people.


Interesting isn't it? Hehe...Good for woman (like me) to gained great information on nutrition, keeping in shape and best of all, it is tailored for those of us who really enjoy...

Hey...Who hate and enjoy great food?

What to do???Go and purchase this book!=p


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe