1:02 PM

Updating

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

It's been a long time till I blogging again here..

And I wondered how some of other blogger can blogging every hour=p (time bz nk blogging..time x keje...nk keje...isk)

Some of my activities last and this week...~

Lullaby...Yeah!

I went for Sime Darby interview yesterday and it was totally packed!bhushuk bau ketia*k...and whatnot...

After that Mimi anta pegi Summit USJ...Tgk wayang...Transformer!Blast! OMG..Bes la..And I'm wondering again how on earth they are doing that movie..

Have you see that movie?

Picture updated~


Welcome to Papa John Pizza...Ops...

Skrg da pkai inner kt dlm....That uniform that they gave me was Small Siza but what I need is Medium Size Please!


Sime Darby interview....=(

X gerun lngsung nak pegi interview...ahaks!Bosan giler...

Roti tisu yg sgt pjg...3 plate to cover the whole that thing..RM6


Lip Ice Finalist...Jauh...

I need to sleep early and for the next picture will be updated when I'm free...

Darn! Internet was really slow!



0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe