7:57 AM

Entry bergambar

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Sharing is caring....Jom Streamyx...Erk..Iklan huh?

I just transfered all my ancient pictures in my HP..

Sigh..

Ari ni kerja...my first day working..I nvr working before and I hope it will give me long-lasting good memories ever~!

Sorry for the unassigned picture like usual..malas..


This picture taken while followed my lullaby (Mr Blub) to Oil & Gas Exhibition..Baju kurung nyah??Baru balik interview mak enon oi...

Award for Jakunest Person since I spent my 4 years-degree in Pahang..Never have been here before..Baru nak kenal Restoran Santai..sorry..x clear sgt gambo

Undesirably picture~ Tgh duduk kat Sogo..penat jln while waiting for him balik kerja..And this 3 guys 'LEPAK' like me time also!Xde kerja ke bang?=p



Cute isn't it?LOL...~~

My most favorite 'LEPAKING' time...read for free?Latest mag?Stay here...=p

Arghhh~~~New Moon in progressed......

Yesterday punya diet meal=p

Cute round table..Beli lah barangan Malaysia!

That's all babe...See ya...Need to get ready now..


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe