2:01 PM

Jalan-jalan cari makan

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Me and my big sister just came back from job-place-hunting..Not for me..for her of course..

Dia dapat kerja baru dan dia nak cri tempat kejadian~=p

The place was at Taman Perindustrian Kinrara and tak jauh dari Bukit Jalil Highway..

Sesat memang sesat...nama pon hunting..

Kerja aku?Duduk tegak dan menguap...x tau jalan..LOL..

But finally...we found it..senang sj la..aiyoo..

Before balik we all singgah makan at Ampang area..I don't know the place name but the food was awesome! BUT..eating at this place makes me more appreciate the serenity of my hometown better...Why?Because the 'sambal' was too Spicy...If my mom cooked..All in chinese..No chilis allowed=p


Looks Nyummy right?Emmmm

Banyak la kuali nk pkai utk goreng ayam...Laku tempat mkn tuh...Give a try!This will be your must-eat-place during free time~

Location: Taman Maluri..Tak jauh dari Matta..




2 Drag some ideas:

Unknown said...

ko jadi org kl benar la tok eh?
eheh aku diam d ampang tok
kat ngn pandan mewah tok
ney tauu jumpa tgah jln
jgn la malu2 mok tegor
muahahaha

Ms Coci~ said...

ya ka...blh juak eh..hehe

Subscribe