6:42 AM

Busy updated...!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Well.....

Dah lama bersenyap kn diri....And I think I don't have a strength to write here..

Hurmm xde mood la..

I asked permission from my supervisor leave office on Thursday and on that day was my last day for my practical...Oink...oink..But before leave sempat lagi shake hand dengan Bos-bos and as usual their questions was "Bila nak nikah?"

Ingat pas abis balaj trus kawen ke??

On Friday konfem monfem la x pegi keja..



My last day in Office...
Eerrmmm...

Started on Saturday my sister Nikah on 10am and I was really busy like a weeeeee weeeeee on that day...

Busy works as baby sister actually..Huhu..


My sister huge frame..

I'm comfortally said this boy was a disaster..
While we all jalan-jalan shopping for the Walimatul urus...And his role was? Nak beli tuh...nak mainan nih...Nak belon tuh...!Isk...

But as for now Afiq was not here anymore. Dah di angkut smula p Lawas..Bosan betol..Sunyi umah...=p Time dia ada di kutuk-kutuk time xda di rindu-rindu...

*grinned*



Bunga pahar/bunga telor whatsoeva....~

My sister's theme for the wedding was maroon and pink..So everything insdie my house 80% was in maroon colour...

Dah jadi macam umah untuk shooting Twilight/ New Moon=p

Every part of my house was in Dark Red ( Blood) color..Which I think my house darker than before..


Pelamin...Platform colour hijau...x bleh blah...=p



Time berdebar nih....Aku pn ikut bedebar...hehe
Khutbah Tok Kadi pjg sgt...

Me during nikah

Me during sanding on Sunday

And also my sister need to respect eldest; My grandparents, auntie, uncle and after give three times bow they will receive Extra Ang Pow...Hurmm...

Chinese rules anyway...Its not necessary/compulsary either to this event..Just to fulfill my grandparents request..


I chi kong......Liang chi kong....San chi kong.....

Overall banyak lagi gmba nk di upload....Cuma rasa malas nak upload...Later k....

See ya...





0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe