2:55 PM

Speak Up Malaysia!!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

I'm writing about ths whole thing because I think Malaysia (Malaysian or maybe the out comers that stayed at Malaysia) need changes..Being a quite citizen is good but in the same time do you think your silence will make benefit to our development? Our achievement for 2020-way-to success?

There are 2 points that I will speak up about Malaysia which are the first one is about PIRACY..


Stop the piracy and you can become one of the developer to our Malaysia..

Piracy? Hey..it's cheap one..why you bring up this matter? Yeah..I know everyone in this planet love to bought the cheap materials or maybe cheap stuff..Who did not right? Me included..

But..did you think the producer or the actress love being a piracy model?They are commercial people who had feeling towards dignity. If everybody support the piracy and no body going to purchased the original DVD/CD the economic in this film or entertainment sector will not increasing..Support original and you may have the satisfaction with the quality of the video.

Thus who still not agreed with that, better you step into cinema and watch the movie by yourself inside without cursed yourself buying the cheap skate..

The second issues was about lack of DUMB SITE in Kuala Lumpur?

I went to Taman Connought last month and I saw this interesting-responsible-hilarious rubbish collector..


Hello.....What on earth do you think you done? Do you think that is the correct place for threw the rubbish? Hell no right?

Yeark...It's dirty though to be the one of citizen in Malaysia if this matter-of-fact did not overcome by authorities..

Or maybe I'm the one who embroiled in controversy?

I don't know..Correct me if I'm mistaken about this matter. But for me..that 'thing' was totally wrong in our lifestyle..

Why I bring this matter up? Because in the end I'm the one of KL people that drink the water..I guess the taste will be not as the rubbish taste as well but at least...I did not want to see this thing is becoming more serious in front of me.. Yeark...Tak geli ke?

Sigh

I'm not in the good healthy condition recently and I guess it came from unhealthy water huh?

What do you think people?

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe