9:41 AM

Undesirable Dating Time=(

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Read my topic above!

Hurm...It was my first time dating with him since I step up into Peninsular (Well..he pick me up at Airport but its not officially dating time tho)

Wah..I dressed up like girly-girly..Emm actually I don't have any extra top available after all my blouse dah di pakai at KK..Pastu malas plak cuci..Well...staying at hotel, how on earth I will clean everything ryte??=p

We all decided to meet up at Alamanda Putrajaya and I bought the ticket wayang for Terminator Salvation at 7pm..

I waited for him and in the same time I bought black-silver sandal at Vincci..

Terus pakai that sandal because my current sandal was the most ugliest sandal I ever had in my life..hehe..

Ok..back to my topic..Di pendekkan crita, x lama kemudian he arrived and we headed to cinema and he arrived on time..But we all sempat bought New York Chicken, 100 plus (at that time my stomach doesn't feel ok dah), Milo for him and Sweet Corn for me (ingatkan sakit perut nk berak so makan corn will help digest right?)

Masuk wayang....after 1 hour my body shaking...Sejuk sangat...plus my body seram-seram sejuk..plus nak muntah...plus sakit perut...Waduh...betol-betol macam kena H1N1 nyahhh~~

Hehe...seriously my Mr Blub afraid+anxious+pelik+macam2...Yelah...tadi sehat-mehat but out of sudden mcm orang sakit berbulan-bulan....Sian awk kn blub-blub...Baru nk semangat ngedate..da jadi mcam-macam..

So dia nak bw g klinik but his stubborn future wifey ni xnak...dia bawa pegi Apex beli ubat muntah2..Tak pasai plak orang cakap aku preg=p

Then dia anta balik Cheras and otw balik 2la my temperature increasing dengan hebatnya..I asked him bawa g klinik...Membebel la dia..Tadi xnk...ni baru nk terhegeh..=p

Hehe..Lama gak tunggu...ramai patients..Nasib doc tu comel=p (Not Lesbi keh)

Then balik umah...Huhu...Really don't want anything like that happen..huhu..


Sehat x?A'a..mcam sehat kn...=p

....

...........

This morning I pegi kedai Mamak bawah breakfast sorang2..Huhu...



Makanan orang sakit..Huhu


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe