12:51 PM

Papa John Pizza

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi all...

I just came back from Times Square and speaking of which I was seeking for the job again..

Early this morning I woke up and I talk to myself you must get the job by today! (Part time laaa)

It's being hell staying at home and in the same time people surrounding you working..(including intra-home and inter-home)

I'm still waited for the KPKK result and I know I should not wait..Hurmm..

So..I went to Hero Supermarket nearby my house and I saw 'Vacancies'! And apa lagik go and find the human resource..

Me: Hi...Nak apply for the job..

She: Owh...current vacancy cashier je dik

Me:Oh..ok..apply je la

She:Baru abis blaja ek...Awk nk ke jd cashier?Muka awk educated la..mcm x sesuai..x malu?

Me:(apa mslh pom ni..dh aku nk apply jd tukang sapu pon biarla) Xpe kot..apply je la..Part time je..

She:Owh..we do not REKUT (recruit actually) for part time..Full time je..

Me:It's ok la...nvm..

Terus chow..nmpak sgt dia x suka aku..=p Cakap je la ko x ske pom cun keje..Sila muntah okeh...But it was for real...!!While talking, she looked at me from top of my tudung to bottom of my shoes..

Then ingat nk buang tension..Pegi la Shopping Times Square..First outlet I saw was Krispy Creme..Terus teringat Iza told in her blog that Krispy Creme punya donut was really SWEET..So passing by je la..

Then next to Krispy Creme I saw Papa John Pizza and in front of the outlet I saw 'Now Hiring'..Looks interesting then masuk je la..

I told one girl at counter I came for the job..Dia bagi borang...Di pendekkan cerita I got the Part time job at there..:)

Have you all eat that Pizza? Sincerely I have not!=p That was percubaan-berani-mati one..Because I never expected to find the part time job far from house..But better than stay at home for entire of my life=p

Papa John Pizza only available at Time Square and IOI Mall, Puchong...

So...for those who wanna try this pizza make sure you turn your way to Times Square then we can meet also..=p



Picture credit to Papa John Pizza Website

Anything you can visit this outlet at this address:

Ground Floor Lot G 07-08 Berjaya Times Square....See ya...


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe