9:22 PM

Lazy Eyes

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


My eyes now is just like Greta Garbo...huhu

With eyes half open, messy hair, and favourite cintaulok (bantal busuk) on my shoulder I don't think blogging is a very pretty damn good idea at this moment...

Erm...

Ugh...I think....Ermmm I think....Hurm....I rasa kan...

I Miss Someone...Or maybe I miss Something..

Hurm...

Clear the wind King2!

Actually...I don't know yet or maybe I'm not planning any backup plan while in KL.

What if I'm not accepted in that company?Am I going to stay at my sis's house forever? I mean for this certain time..

*Sigh*

What if? What if again?

Forget it...Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian...Huhu

Mari tido beramai-ramai....Lebih Afdhal..=p

Gudnite everybody....



0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe