4:21 PM

One Borneo

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


I'm totally exhausted now..

Headed to One Borneo around 10am..That shopping Complex was not really huge as Mid Valley..

The design looks similar with Mid Valley..South, North, and Center court..But the size not as people said huge than Mid Valley.

It was my first time to that shopping complex and I'm not saying that the shopping was great but 1 marvelous shopping complex in Borneo? Amazing! Borneo people don't need to fly all over peninsular just to catch their time in a huge-variety-comfort shopping complex..

Wanted to catch a movie but I didn't.. Walking with family always stopped me did some window shopping and be a kaki wayang..

*sigh*

Grab few things only; Gucci Watch, Nivea Mask, McD=p

Oh yeah...I'm searching for Twilight Saga and I found Nada~...Boleh plak abis kan?

Its ok then...Boleh di uruskn...

Want to know more about 1 Borneo? Click HERE


Saya mo tido...Lawa sungguh Espadrilles & Wedges di Nine West tadi....Slurrrppppppppp~

Huhu


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe