5:27 PM

Lost In Track?

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Haha....Plan punya byk bagai nk pegi sn la...pegi cni la..

It's true when people said don't planned anything behind his back..=p It's going not worth it at all!!

Hi everybody...(baru nk intro=p)

I just set my mind on the track..home now..baru balik dari Kuantan...

From my previous post (if you read that) I've told you that my Mr Blub will going to Paka today..Ops...yesterday..

Dan semalam after have a short meeting (love meeting..not dating) with him he refused to send me back home but directly to Kuantan..haha

X bawa baju..inner outer clothes (u got it right) and straight to Kuantan...

Aih....It's an emergency plan..Speaking of which my planning was totally burn!

He left me early this morning..I do understand he need to work..work...and work..aih...

Penat..Ouh...how I wish I can see him now..Blub!=p

Am going to start working tomorrow....Please come and drop by at Times Square yeah...

My current mood: So In Love

My current favourite song: Hatin in The Club by Rihanna

My current book reading: New Moon (Oldest btol...perhaps can finish the Eclipse and Breaking Down immediately)



0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe